Introduction to AmberLeaf’s SmartBanker Solution
Progressive financial institutions are increasingly turning to “Big Bank” decision support and customer and data management tools and techniques to help them understand and more intensively manage their business.
In this video, John Kariotis from AmberLeaf explains:
- How to create a 360 degree view of the customer for your institution
- How to reduce operational costs in the call center
- How to maximize share-of-wallet with customers
Larry Goldman from AmberLeaf demonstrates how AmberLeaf has helped organizations use advanced analytics within their Sales process.
Winning in the Digital World
Learn how prescriptive analytics will help you to increase revenue, reduce churn, and be more effective with your sales and marketing efforts. This webinar features insightful advice on digital analytics from CEO and co-founder of Emcien, Radhika Subramanian.
Learn how to embed predictive models and analytical applications into Oracle Service Cloud to predict customer behavior. Larry Goldman from AmberLeaf analyzes example data related to the financial industry with a tool called Emcien.
- Do you know how all your Customer facing data gets to the business apps?
- Are you aware of all the systems involved in your CX ecosystem?
- Do you have corporate definitions for key CX values (i.e., Customer)?
- Do you have data silo’s and manage customer data in multiple places?
- Do you trust your sales reports? Marketing campaigns? Contact center data?
- Are you prepared for GDPR and the fines associated with it?
Can you trust the data your company is using? Learn how Profisee and AmberLeaf can help you make the most of your data. This webinar discusses master data management strategies like creating a golden record and data governance. It also includes a case study presented by Larry Goldman of AmberLeaf…
Looking to increase client acquisition? This webinar discusses how Marketo and AmberLeaf partner together to help asset management firms leverage marketing technology and increase marketing-generated revenue. Presented by Joe Paone of Marketo and John Kariotis of AmberLeaf Partners.
The experts weigh in on if HP should make a purchase to better compete in the BI space, give advice for Oracle regarding the investigation of their acquisition of Sun and respond to the Gmail outage with regards to trusting the Cloud for business needs…